The Acer Aspire E 15, good for the money?

EvanaShankar
EvanaShankar Member Posts: 2 New User

Currently looking at the Acer Aspire E 15, 15.6" Full HD, 8th Gen Intel Core i5-8250U, GeForce MX150, 8GB RAM Memory, 256GB SDD and want to know if it is as good as advertised. Looking to run a virtual box image of Ubuntu, so definitely curious if it is capable as well.

Answers

• theprogamer007
    theprogamer007 Member Posts: 18 Troubleshooter
    Its a good laptop. the quad core 8 thread i5 will work for your requirement. Also, it has an empty 2.5inch slot which is easily accessible where u can install an additional larger SSD or HDD. The GPU is good enough for regular tasks and runs games at decent FPS at medium settings. The E15 has a 6-cell battery which would give you about 5-6 hours of backup. So you can go for it if you get a good deal, and maybe get a 2.5in SSD/HDD for more storage as 256GB is a bit less.
  • EvanaShankar
    EvanaShankar Member Posts: 2 New User

Currently looking at the Acer Aspire E 15, 15.6" Full HD, 8th Gen Intel Core i5-8250U, G https://19216811.cam/ eForce MX150, 8GB RAM Memory, 256GB SDD and want to know if it is as good as advertised. Looking to run a virtual box image of Ubuntu, so definitely curious if it is capable as well.

issue got solved!!