BATTERY still flashing orange light when charging adapter is 100% connected - Predator PH315-53

Options
UYGAR
UYGAR Member Posts: 3 New User
edited April 2021 in Predator Laptops
  • Hello, there is a problem with my charging. I did calibrate the battery twice and the charging light turned blue to its previous state 10 days later, I have the same problem and the orange light is blinking. How many times do I need to make a battery caliber from acer care center ... !!!! When I wrote it before, you said reset your battery, but there is no reset button on the back of the case in the predator series (I'm talking about my own model) .Please explain to me how to solve it. Otherwise, how can I reset the battery of the computer? 
//Edited the content to add model name on title.​​

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    What is the exact model? Example AN515-51-75KZ. 
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • UYGAR
    UYGAR Member Posts: 3 New User
    Options

Predator PH315-53 

I was asked to do battery calibration I did it 10 days ago and it was fixed but yesterday the same problem happened to me again what is the reason why the orange light is still blinking when the charge is 100% and the charge is connected. And it's been about 3 weeks since I bought the computer. Please help me 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    I don't know exactly why. But try this procedure:
    a) turn off the computer, disconnect the power adapter, press the power button for thirty seconds and leave the laptop off for thirty minutes. Then, check to see if the problem still occurs;
    b) check the battery for wear with the hwinfo64 and also inform the version of the bios.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)