Original charger replacement? nitro 5 AN515-54.

Lors_
Lors_ Member Posts: 5

Tinkerer

edited April 2021 in Nitro Gaming
I have an Acer nitro 5 AN515-54. Is there a place where I can buy an original replacement charger with only the power cord?
I've seen replacements from sites like Amazon and eBay with 3rd party ones, I've also looked in acer's site but couldn't find one.
Any help is appreciated, Thanks!

Thread was edited to add model name to the title

Best Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,716 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    In which country do you live? You can try to look for these adapters:
    Adapter DELTA 135W 19V 1.7x5.5x11 ADP-135KB TH LF with Acer logo KP.13501.007
    Adapter LITE-ON 135W 19V 1.7x5.5x11 PA-1131-16AL LF Black with Acer logo. KP.13503.007
    Adapter DELTA 180W 19.5V 1.7x5.5x11 ADP-180MB KK LF black with acer logo KP.18001.002
    Adapter DELTA 180W 19.5V 1.7x5.5x11 With Delta R # LF Black Used on AIL ONLY KP.18001.005
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Answer ✓
    Hi Lors_,

I suggest you to contact acer tech support they will place an order for the charger. 

https://www.acer.com/worldwide/ 

Answers