Acer Helios 300 HDMI port support of 144hz for FHD? PH315-53

Member Posts: 2 New User
edited April 10 in Predator Laptops
Hello Acer Community,
So I was wondering If my Acer Helios 300 laptop HDMI port would support 144hz if I plug in an external monitor.
My Acer Laptop: PH315-53
Monitor: Samsung C24RG50FQM Odyssey 24″ Curved 4ms 144Hz Gaming
Link for the monitor:https://www.samsung.com/levant/monitors/gaming/gaming-curved-gaming-monitor-with-144hz-refresh-rate-24-inch-lc24rg50fqmxzn/
Thanks in advance.

Thread was edited to add model name to the title

Comments

• shinoharatsurushinoharatsuru Member Posts: 8

Tinkerer

what my experience is , sometimes some product 2K/4K QHD doesnt support 144hz ,but will be 144hz on FHD 1920x1080 only.
  • Member Posts: 2 New User
    edited April 8
    what my experience is , sometimes some product 2K/4K QHD doesnt support 144hz ,but will be 144hz on FHD 1920x1080 only.
    Yeah I'm going to use it on FHD but will it support 144hz by HDMI cable from my laptop to the monitor by HDMI??
Sign In or Register to comment.

Who's Online3.2K

Acer-Erick
Acer-Erick
ArturSouza99
ArturSouza99
brummyfan2
brummyfan2
BrunoPanza
BrunoPanza
christy1
christy1
CHS
CHS
dero78
dero78
dfms
dfms
Diegocv1212
Diegocv1212
GasparB123
GasparB123
JellyStick
JellyStick
Kitkattery
Kitkattery
Olamidimeji
Olamidimeji
Omar5030
Omar5030
+3.2K Guests

Join in, share your experience!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Here?

So, what are the rules of this place? Check out our Acer Community User Agreement. Register to get all the benefits of being a member! Get social and introduce yourself in our Welcome Forum, or learn about our ACE Program and What's Happening at Acer.

Assistance by Acer

Drivers &
Manuals

Acer
Answers

Get Product Information
( only)

Acer Support
Videos

Member Highlight

We are honored to have Leostat in the Acer Community. With their dedication, support and effort, Leostat has become one of the main collaborators. On behalf of our Acer Community Team and all of our users, we want to recognize and thank you for your dedication!

Total Posts and Comments: 1083

Total Points:3827

Total Accepted Answers: 153

Leostat Valued Contributor