Broken Predator Laptop

Options
kingcrime
kingcrime Member Posts: 1 New User
edited April 2021 in Predator Laptops
anyone know where i can file a complaint?? my first experience using predator hurt so badly...XXXXXXXX

[Thread edited to remove inappropriate or personal content]

Answers

• Manny-Acer_Retired
    Manny-Acer_Retired Newbie Posts: 4,453 Guru
    Options
    kingcrime said:
    anyone know where i can file a complaint?? my first experience using predator hurt so badly...XXXXXXXX

[Thread edited to remove inappropriate or personal content]
    Hi kingcrime,

Thank you for joining the Acer community and i am very sorry that you're experiencing issues with your Acer product and the repair process. Unfortunately, 
    the Acer Community is not a direct portal to Customer service, the Acer Forum Discussions were designed as a peer-to-peer support community where Acer users help other Acer users. Many Acer employees (Moderators), read the various topics posted here and you will notice that some Acer employees interact with members when appropriate, but primarily we want the community to be a place where members can exchange their own advice and ideas, as we do not have access to any kind of account information or access here.           

Based on the information provided i cannot identify or tell what was done, that paper only shows when the unit was accepted for repair but does not show a report of what was done or any diagnosis information from the service center that we can based on, that is why i recommend you contacting HighPoint/Our support line directly for better assistance: 

Acer Support: https://www.acer.com/ac/en/MY/content/highpoint-service-network

Note: This thread will be now closed. 

Thanks in advance,
    Acer-Manny
This discussion has been closed.