I have have crackling or like "lag" in sound when connected to bluetooth speaker PH315-52

Options
Napkins
Napkins Member Posts: 27 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
edited April 2021 in Predator Laptops
Hi guys, I have a bluetooth Bose mini-soundlink speaker. It's connected to windows and all, but when playing a video or game the sound crackles every now and then or it sounds like the sound is cut off due to a connection lag or something.. It's not distortion, its literally like It stops the sound for half a second and then comes back.. SO i think it's a connection or interference issue..

I didn't always have this and this is more recent, I think it's due to a windows update?? maybe?

I've moved the speaker, I've changed channels in my wifi settings and router settings..  nothing seems to help this..

I've hard reset my speaker and reconnected and paired etc etc..

I'm ok with computers but this problem has really stumped me.

I will try next to see if i still get the lagging cutting sound when connected to my phone and bluetooth speaker, but i assume it will do the same thing if it is actually interference, Let's see..

But ideas??

Thanks.

I have the helios 300 PH315-52

Thread was edited to add model name to the title

Comments

• Coqui13
    Coqui13 ACE Posts: 2,215 Pathfinder
    Options
    Creo que lo recommendado es que te comuniques con el soporte de Acer local para que revisen tu equipo Napkins, https://www.acer.com/ac/es/MX/content/service-contact
    saludos

☑ No trabajo para Acer, soy voluntario.
    ☑ Para cerrar el tema, marque " aceptar como solución" la respuesta correcta que le fue de utilidad.
    ☑ Lo siento pero no se responde a preguntas de manera privada, debe abrir un nuevo tema en el lugar indicado del foro para que pueda recibir ayuda.

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2015-2019 ★★