chromebook CP311-3H-K4D9: update stuck to same OS version "81.0.4044.127 (Build officiel) "

yopa
yopa Member Posts: 1 New User
Hi,
Just bought a brand new chromebook CP311-3H-K4D9, I get proposal to update to "81.0.4044.127 (Build officiel) " but then it is completed adn after restart, it still propose to update to the same version.
I tried powerwash, same.

On  https://cros-updates-serving.appspot.com/ I see latest stable version is "13729.72.0 89.0.4389.116".

Any idea what's wrong, why it loops to update to same version and do not propose new version?

thanks

Answers

• Riverwreck
    Riverwreck Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hey what's up everyone, got a question. I just bought the Acer Chromebook spin 311. It's touchscreen. Does it have usi support. The Chromebook isn't being delivered until Friday so can't try it out. I want to order the pen. 

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,719 Trailblazer
    It depends on which CP311 you got. If the model number has the 'N' then it will come with and support an active stylus (such as CP311-2HN). If the N isn't there and it's a touch screen then it doesn't support and active stylus, but any of the blunt tipped capacitive pens will work.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.