How am I able to claim the XBOX Game pass on my Nitro 5 laptop?

cweamsoda
cweamsoda Member Posts: 1 New User
edited December 2023 in Nitro Gaming
Hello. I have recently purchased the Nitro 5 gaming laptop about a week ago, and I know there's an offer for a 1 month Xbox game pass, but I am not sure on how to claim it. I don't have membership on my Microsoft account and I can't find a code inside of the box. If anyone is able to help, I'd really appreciate it. Thank you  :).

Answers

• batmalin
    batmalin Member Posts: 4,231 Guru
    You better contact Acer support/sales as we here are users like you. - https://www.acer.com/worldwide/support/

Please click "Yes" if I have answered your question.
    Userbench: https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/31177158

• ran2399
    ran2399 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Open the Microsoft Store. Sign in with a Microsoft account if you have to. Click on the three dots in the top right corner, go to "Downloads and updates". On the left, select "Included with device". Your free game pass will be there. :-)
  • yash661
    yash661 Member Posts: 1 New User
    there is no 'Included with device' option
  • haripatel96
    haripatel96 Member Posts: 5 New User
    You have to login in using microsoft account in windows , and open xbox application , and login in to application and you will notification on screen 
  • X_Spitifre
    X_Spitifre Member Posts: 1 New User

I wanted to claim and when i claimed it i just pressed on the window's key and typed in xbox it showed me the app and then i just clicked on the bell in there it showed a claim button i pressed it and got the game pass

• micfactor
    micfactor Member Posts: 2 New User
    edited December 2023

Don't worry, you don't need a pre-existing membership or a code! Here's what I did:

Open the Microsoft Store app on your laptop. It should be pre-installed.
    Sign in with your Microsoft account. Remember, this is the same account you use for Windows updates and downloads.
    Click on the three dots in the top right corner of the Store app.
    Select "Downloads and updates" from the menu.
    Look for the section called "Included with device". There, you should see the 1-month Xbox Game Pass subscription waiting to be claimed!
    Click on "Claim" and follow the on-screen instructions.

That's it! You should be good to go and explore the Game Pass library for the next month

This discussion has been closed.