How to improve webcam quality? - aspire a315-53 317g

Mathura10
Mathura10 Member Posts: 8

Tinkerer

edited March 2021 in Aspire Laptops
I have aspire a315-53 317g laptop. Its webcam sucks.
The video quality is extremely poor to do video calling. The video is not hd and sound isn't high quality. I tried on internet to fix it but I couldn't find any solution. I tried to install drivers for it but everything was in vain.

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​//Edited the content to add model name on title.​

Best Answer

• Rudy21
    Rudy21 ACE Posts: 1,789 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    Mathura10 said:
    The video quality is extremely poor to do video calling. The video is not hd and sound isn't high quality. I tried on internet to fix it but I couldn't find any solution. I tried to install drivers for it but everything was in vain.
    Webcam for this device is 720P and the image clarity would be grainy. Since the hardware itself does not support full HD the image clarity would be little low.
    Click on 'Yes' to accept my comment as answer

Answers

• Rudy21
    Rudy21 ACE Posts: 1,789 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    Mathura10 said:
    Webcam for this device is 720P and the image clarity would be grainy. Since the hardware itself does not support full HD the image clarity would be little low.
    Click on 'Yes' to accept my comment as answer
  • George-Acer_Retired
    George-Acer_Retired Member Posts: 64 Devotee WiFi Icon
    Hello everyone,

The thread will be closed due to Mathura10 got a solution, if you still have problems with your computer, I invite you to open a new question by clicking "Ask A Question" button at the top right-hand side of the site, so the users of the Acer community can guide you. 

Thank you for your interest and participation in the Acer Support Forums,

Regards,
    Acer-George
This discussion has been closed.