How to get buttery UI experience in windows 10?

Mathura10
Mathura10 Member Posts: 8

Tinkerer

Like android phone and iphone, it's very difficult to have smooth experience with windows 10. I don't have that buttery effect while scroll or swiping windows. As macbook has lots of smooth UI animations and traditional effects which results a very good experience while using it. When I use a little heavy applications like Adobe Photoshop or premiere pro, it lags a lot. It don't have quick response. The experience with macbook os is aestheic and fast. What can I do to have such experience?

Answers

• Rudy21
    Rudy21 ACE Posts: 1,789 Pathfinder
    Mathura10 said:
    Like android phone and iphone, it's very difficult to have smooth experience with windows 10. I don't have that buttery effect while scroll or swiping windows. As macbook has lots of smooth UI animations and traditional effects which results a very good experience while using it. When I use a little heavy applications like Adobe Photoshop or premiere pro, it lags a lot. It don't have quick response. The experience with macbook os is aestheic and fast. What can I do to have such experience?
    Clear unwanted applications and add the apps to graphic card control panel..

Also, try increasing virtual memory
    Click on 'Yes' to accept my comment as answer