2 questions.. what size fans will the acer aspire TC-895-UA91 case accept. power supply upgrade?

Options
Pyroo
Pyroo Member Posts: 6 New User
so im looking to find out how big of a fan the case will be compatible with (super newbie at this) and if anyone has a link or directions on how to upgrade the 300w atx12vo i currently have. ive seen people say you can buy a 500w version from acer but i havent been able to find out how and i havent received an email back yet. thanks in advance for any help!

Best Answer

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,719 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options
    IIRC the case has mounting holes for 80mm and 92mm fans, either would work but the larger will be quieter for the same air flow. The Predator Orion 3000 model PO3-620 uses a 500W ATX12VO power supply which is likely a direct drop in replacement for your 300W. Part numbers on those are: DC.5001H.002 and DC.5001B.00A.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,719 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options
    IIRC the case has mounting holes for 80mm and 92mm fans, either would work but the larger will be quieter for the same air flow. The Predator Orion 3000 model PO3-620 uses a 500W ATX12VO power supply which is likely a direct drop in replacement for your 300W. Part numbers on those are: DC.5001H.002 and DC.5001B.00A.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.