Clean Install on Aspire A517-52G

PAlthoff
PAlthoff Member Posts: 3 New User
How can i made a clean W10 install on a Aspire A517-52G. I don't see the M2-HDD on install screen.

Answers

• Leostat
    Leostat ACE Posts: 3,043 Pathfinder
    It will be the drive mode probably. You can either inject the Intel rat driver during install which should detect it ( https://www.intel.co.uk/content/www/uk/en/support/articles/000005864/technologies.html#3 ) or you can disable it in the UEFI by hitting cntrl+s as the thrust thing you press when in the main tab in the bios. This should then enable the boot selection on one of the the pages

You may also be able to install windows 10 from within windows 10 with the in place upgrade which should already be able to see the drive as it's loaded already

Usually it's best to try and leave it on as it speeds up the SSD :)
  • PAlthoff
    When i have to hit cntrl+s ? The driver inject doesn't work. No driver will be visible in the search.
  • Leostat
    edited March 2021
    How do you mean no driver is visible :)? Does it not see the inf files on the usb?

And it's when you are in the main tab of the UEFI screen 
  • PAlthoff
    In the meantime I get the answer. In main menu you must hit cntrl+s. This enables the option.
    Thank you for your help.
  • Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Leostat
    PAlthoff said:
    In the meantime I get the answer. In main menu you must hit cntrl+s. This enables the option.
    Thank you for your help.
    So changing it to AHCI is one method which nmakes the drive viewable, but just be aware that it will slow it down by around half :)! (That is still pretttttty fast though compared to even a sata SSD)