Which drivers should i install from the acer website after a clean install of windows? Nitro AN515-5

Options
Sneakyhydra
Sneakyhydra Member Posts: 10

Tinkerer

edited March 2021 in Nitro Gaming
I recently clean installed windows on my laptop. I was getting low fps in game than people on YouTube and forums and I still get less fps so I thought it was because of the drivers. I have installed the latest drivers through windows update and Nvidia's official website. Now I want to go back to the drivers that acer gave but there are 31 total drivers. There are a bunch of VGA drivers for Nvidia. 
GN20-E3, N18P-G61-A, N18E-G1B, N18P-G61, N18P-G62, N18E-G0. Which one should I install?

Thread was edited to add model name to the title

Answers

• Sneakyhydra

Tinkerer

Options
    Also there are 2 Bluetooth drivers. One has AX201 written Infront of it. Which one should I install?
  • AnhEZ28
    AnhEZ28 ACE, Member Posts: 3,949 Pathfinder
    Options
    Can I have your model number and a screenshot of device manager?
    Please remember to include @AnhEZ28 when you want to reply back to my comment so that I can check your response.
    Thank you and have a nice day!
  • Sneakyhydra

Tinkerer

Options
    Model Name- Nitro AN515-55
    Model Number- N20C1

• AnhEZ28
    AnhEZ28 ACE, Member Posts: 3,949 Pathfinder
    Options
    You can try to update intel and nvidia graphics drivers from theirs website because those drivers from Acer are quite old.
    Please remember to include @AnhEZ28 when you want to reply back to my comment so that I can check your response.
    Thank you and have a nice day!