Worst Customer Service

123456NotHappy
123456NotHappy Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 2021 in Aspire Laptops
I sent my laptop to the Acer Support Center and saw they received it. It's been over 10 days and I CANNOT get an update. They say the system is down, call tomorrow. I've been calling every day, and they can't give me an answer. They don't know where it is, what has been done to it, NOTHING. The agent told me 10-15 days, but now support is telling me 15-20 days. This is the worst. XXXX XXXXXXXX

[Thread edited to remove inappropriate or personal content]

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,773 Trailblazer
    You've posted this on an forum for ACER users such as yourself. We're neither customer service, technical support employees nor have any control over the tracking system. We can't be of much help except to keep checking the case status link when it comes back on line https://us.answers.acer.com/app/case-status as it also seems to be down.

Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Manny-Acer_Retired
    Manny-Acer_Retired Newbie Posts: 4,453 Guru
    I sent my laptop to the Acer Support Center and saw they received it. It's been over 10 days and I CANNOT get an update. They say the system is down, call tomorrow. I've been calling every day, and they can't give me an answer. They don't know where it is, what has been done to it, NOTHING. The agent told me 10-15 days, but now support is telling me 15-20 days. This is the worst. XXXX XXXXXXXX

[Thread edited to remove inappropriate or personal content]
    I am very sorry to hear this 123456NotHappy, please keep in mind that this community is not a direct portal to Customer service, many Acer employees read the various topics posted here and you will notice that some Acer employees interact with members when appropriate. I will check the information based on that case number you have provided and will follow up with you via PM to see if there's in any way i can have the tech support department assist you further or follow up back with you on this matter.

Primarily we want the community to be a place where members can exchange their own advice and ideas.

Note: I Will close this thread since the conversation will continue via PM and its not realkeated to the Acer cooomunity content.

Thanks!

Acer-Manny

This discussion has been closed.