Acer Aspire 4752G Stuck on Splash Screwn

zoharkiks1995
zoharkiks1995 Member Posts: 1 New User
Guys, laptop is stuck on the splash screen with logo. Cannot press F2 or F12. Tried almost everything. If anyone could help, it will be truly appreciated. @egydiocoelho

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,775 Trailblazer
    Remove the charger & battery. Press and hold the power button for 60 seconds. Then re-connect the battery and charger but wait for the battery charge LED to turn from steady orange to steady blue. Then press and hold the F2 key. Then while still hold the F2 key, turn the machine on. The BIOS menu should appear. Press F10 to save setting and exit the BIOS menu. The machine should boot normally if the HDD hasn't failed. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• I would also try to disconnect the hard drive.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)