Sound problem Aspire 314-22

Marg21
Marg21 Member Posts: 4 New User
edited March 2021 in Aspire Laptops
Aspire 314-22 has had problem from new with speakers ,I have use since November last year and the problem is getting worse,is making unclear sound and lots of cracking noises,any advice please 

Thread was edited to add model name to the title

Answers

• christy1
    christy1 Member Posts: 1,619 Community Aficionado WiFi Icon
    Marg21 said:
    Aspire 314-22 has had problem from new with speakers ,I have use since November last year and the problem is getting worse,is making unclear sound and lots of cracking noises,any advice please 
    Try reinstalling the sound drivers in device manager. right click on the driver and uninstall it. dont delete it.

What is the Realtek HD audio driver - Quora
    Accept if its Helpful.   B)
  • Marg21
    Thanks but I have done this already and no difference, looks to me that the speakers might be faulty?
  • christy1
    Marg21

How about with a headphones? is it working fine. mostly a faulty speakers. check if there is any dust inside.  
  • Marg21
    Christy1 seems like the speakers are faulty as the sound is fine when on headphones, how do I get to repair this,laptop is still under 1 year manufacturer warranty 
  • Try decreasing the sample rate!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • christy1
    Marg21 said:
    Christy1 seems like the speakers are faulty as the sound is fine when on headphones, how do I get to repair this,laptop is still under 1 year manufacturer warranty 

Lucky then. call acer and send it for service immediately as its under the warranty. 

https://www.acer.com/worldwide/support/
  • Marg21
    Thanks Christy1,the problem is I have been trying to reach them many times but no answers,send it few emails and made few phonecall, don't think they work during pandemic 🤔
  • Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • christy1
    Marg21 said:
    Thanks Christy1,the problem is I have been trying to reach them many times but no answers,send it few emails and made few phonecall, don't think they work during pandemic 🤔

Yes they do work. try calling during the noon. or through the chat support.