Acer Aspire A515-51G 3462 How can I know that my laptop has a SSD M.2 slot

Rishov
Rishov Member Posts: 2 New User
edited March 2021 in Aspire Laptops

How can I know that my laptop has a SSD M.2 slot and which type sata or nvme(pcie) without opening it? The Model number is Acer aspire A515-51G 3462 i3 8th gen

Thread was edited to add the issue to the title

Best Answer

Answers

• brummyfan2
    brummyfan2 ACE Posts: 28,426 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Hi,
    You have a M.2 SSD slot in your model, you can either use a M.2 NVMe SSD or a M.2 SATA SSD up to 1TB.
    Acer Aspire A515-51G Performance Results - UserBenchmark

• Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)