Newby, I need to replace 45 w , 2.37 amp adapter for cb3-431-cz62b. Are all 431's compatible?

Scoot
Scoot Member Posts: 2 New User
I can never find one listed with c6zb.  Also should I stick with 45 watt or ok to go with 65 watt, 3.42 amp?  Thanks!

Best Answer

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 9,871 Trailblazer
    edited March 2021 Answer ✓
    Scoot said:
    I can never find one listed with c6zb.  Also should I stick with 45 watt or ok to go with 65 watt, 3.42 amp?  Thanks!

Scoot, there are plenty of 19V 2.37A 45W replacement AC Adapters around, the only thing is to get the correct tip 3mm wide externally and 1mm wide internal hole (as shown below) that will fit your AC jack plug at your cb3-431-cz62b end. Have a look on eBay (19V 2.37A Ac Adapter Power Supply for ACER Chromebook 14 CB3-431-C5EX) this is from Australia and the mains pug is probably different to your part of the woods, so see your local eBay for a similar adaptor, as there are plenty of replaceable adaptors like that.

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 9,871 Trailblazer
    edited March 2021 Answer ✓
    Scoot said:

Scoot, there are plenty of 19V 2.37A 45W replacement AC Adapters around, the only thing is to get the correct tip 3mm wide externally and 1mm wide internal hole (as shown below) that will fit your AC jack plug at your cb3-431-cz62b end. Have a look on eBay (19V 2.37A Ac Adapter Power Supply for ACER Chromebook 14 CB3-431-C5EX) this is from Australia and the mains pug is probably different to your part of the woods, so see your local eBay for a similar adaptor, as there are plenty of replaceable adaptors like that.

• Scoot
    Scoot Member Posts: 2 New User
    Thank you!!
This discussion has been closed.