Critically Low Battery - aspire 3 a315

ynhr_bs
ynhr_bs Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 2021 in Aspire Laptops
@egydiocoelhohi, my laptop is aspire 3 a315, I fell asleep while downloading something on the laptop and it turns out that it shut down, so I charged it earlier and when I turned it on, it said critical low battery, I watched some videos on yt about this problem but none of them works, is it drain or something? is it going to open? My mother would beat me really hard. Thank you in advance for your response 

//Edited the content to add model name on title.

Answers

• christy1
    christy1 Member Posts: 1,619 Community Aficionado WiFi Icon
    ynhr_bs

Hi try these. 
    >> Try to perform a simple power reset and check the issue.  Shutdown the laptop. Disconnect the charger. Disconnect the external display. Please check for a battery reset PIN hole at the bottom of the device.The reset hole would have a battery symbol next to it. Insert a paperclip into the hole and press for four seconds. Let the computer sit for 5 minutes with no power. Reconnect the charger and power On the laptop. If there is no pin hole then press and hold the power button on the unit for 12secs. 

Try reinstalling the battery drivers in device manager. uninstall the drivers and restart the computer. dont delete the drivers.
    How To Fix Laptop Battery Plugged In Not Charging in Windows 10 -  MyFixGuidecom

https://community.acer.com/en/discussion/605185/nitro-5-an515-54-battery-wont-charge
    Accept if its Helpful.   B)