Can’t boot laptop Acer Predator 17 g5-793 i7-7700

Options
dzhanerhasan
dzhanerhasan Member Posts: 5 New User
edited March 2021 in Predator Laptops
Hello, I recently bought an SSD and installed it on my laptop, then I installed windows 10 on the SSD and gave the SSD priority in BIOS. However, now I can’t boot my laptop because it keeps sending me to the windows installation screen every time. Any suggestions ? I have Acer Predator 17 g5-793 i7-7700 and the SSD is Samsung Evo Plus 970 500 GB. 

Answers

• christy1
    christy1 Member Posts: 1,619 Community Aficionado WiFi Icon
    Options
    Hello, I recently bought an SSD and installed it on my laptop, then I installed windows 10 on the SSD and gave the SSD priority in BIOS. However, now I can’t boot my laptop because it keeps sending me to the windows installation screen every time. Any suggestions ? I have Acer Predator 17 g5-793 i7-7700 and the SSD is Samsung Evo Plus 970 500 GB. 

Check if the os is correctly installed, try reinstalling again. As its detected in bios the bootable device is installed correctly. 
    Accept if its Helpful.   B)
  • Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Options
    Hi dzhanerhasan,

# Reset the unit, (It will remove all the data--->Unit goes to Day 1 of default version)

1. Turn OFF the unit.
    2. Press and hold Alt+F10 keys(without releasing the keys) ---> Trun ON the unit. 
    3. You will get a blue screen(Title Choose an option). (Release the keys)
    4. Click troubleshoot option.
    5. Click on Reset this PC.
    6. Go with the option (Keep my files/Remove every thing)
    7. Then follow the on screen instruction. 

Check this T/S and post the result.