Intel Display Driver not working? Windows 10 Acer Aspire e15 E5-576-392H, screen flicker

Pheyden
Pheyden Member Posts: 2 New User
My screen recently started to flicker bad and I looked into the fact it might be a display driver problem; and seems to be fixed when I go to the basic driver. My problem is the basic microsoft driver can't keep up with my art programs and videos, so i need to re-update it to something stronger. I'm almost sure it's the driver because it appears to be fixed when I remove the intel uhd 60 display driver, but I could be wrong and Im willing to try other solutions. The driver for download on this site did not help even though I've installed it properly twice.

I've updated my driver three different times and three different ways to the one listed in the support section on the site here and it's only had the same effect; terrible screen flicker and cursor problems. I've even tried driver booster, but that's done nothing useful. So I'm wondering if anyone else has had this problem and found a solution, it's very frustrating to have something fail in my laptop that prevents me from using it for 3/5ths of why I bought it and not having the money to get it fixed or replaced.

Answers