hi Can anybody send me the Aspire M3900 and the acer eg43m motherboard manual.

Options
ChivasBlue
ChivasBlue Member Posts: 3 New User
I have the above desktop and my son thought he was helping me by upating the Bios and it failed. I know he was just trying to please me and i have done this to myself years ago, so i cannot me mad at him, we just have to see if we can fix this brick?

Answers

• ChivasBlue
    Options
    Really need HELP
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,838 Trailblazer
    Options
    The Service Guide is not made public by Acer. What specifically happens when you try to fire it up? Does the PSU come up? Does the CPU fan spin? Do you get a splash screen on your monitor? etc...
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • ChivasBlue
    Options
    Nothing at all happens  At a loss on what to do.
  • christy1
    christy1 Member Posts: 1,619 Community Aficionado WiFi Icon
    Options
    Nothing at all happens  At a loss on what to do.
    how about checking the power code and other cables? 
    Accept if its Helpful.   B)
  • StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 10,032 Trailblazer
    Options
    I have the above desktop and my son thought he was helping me by upating the Bios and it failed. I know he was just trying to please me and i have done this to myself years ago, so i cannot me mad at him, we just have to see if we can fix this brick?

Its prohibited to advise you on anything bios related or passwords related on this forum, take your computer to an Acer Service centre and get then to sort your problem out, don't touch it if you don't know what you are doing as a manual will do nothing and you could do more damage, as a bricked bios motherboards needs a certain procedure and/or replacement of parts that will get it going, which needs a technician and his expertise to fix. Good luck

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,838 Trailblazer
    Options
    As Christy suggests, it might be that the power supply isn't getting turned on. You can test the PSU separately to verify it works and test the power button to verify it's also working.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.