⛔🚫✅Chrome problem in "" Helios 300 2020 "" Please help.⛔🚫✅

Options
TheHell
TheHell Member Posts: 10

Tinkerer

edited March 2021 in Predator Laptops
I have a problem i now connected to Internet via laptop WIFI but the problem now in " Google Chrome " internal can't access to any site appear for me "this site can’t be reached" but this problem fixed if I disconnect internal laptop WIFI and connect via USB WIFI, I need fix please this problem in chrome only any other browser work good and thanks

Answers

• George-Acer_Retired
    George-Acer_Retired Member Posts: 64 Devotee WiFi Icon
    Options
    @ Hai TheHell,

It seems to issue with server. So it is better to reset the router/modem and check the status. If the issue not resolved you can Update the OS/reset the chromebook. 

Good Luck

Acer-George
  • TheHell
    TheHell Member Posts: 10

Tinkerer

Options
    @ Hai TheHell,

It seems to issue with server. So it is better to reset the router/modem and check the status. If the issue not resolved you can Update the OS/reset the chromebook. 

Good Luck

Acer-George
    i already reset modem, i see problem in laptop wifi cuz if i connect via usb wifi chrome work good without any issue, and my win is up to date. the last method is reset win bu i don't need make this method i need any another method.
  • christy1
    christy1 Member Posts: 1,619 Community Aficionado WiFi Icon
    Options
    TheHell said:
    I have a problem i now connected to Internet via laptop WIFI but the problem now in " Google Chrome " internal can't access to any site appear for me "this site can’t be reached" but this problem fixed if I disconnect internal laptop WIFI and connect via USB WIFI, I need fix please this problem in chrome only any other browser work good and thanks
    what about the other browsers? like edge and internet explorer 
    Accept if its Helpful.   B)
  • Leostat
    Leostat ACE Posts: 3,043 Pathfinder
    Options
    Could you check to see if there are any differnces in the Ip config of the two adapters? it would be under
    start -> control panel (it looks like the old one) -> network and internet -> network status -> chnage adapter settings -> right click adapter -> proporties -> internet protocol v4 -> propoties

If one adapter works and the other doesnt it suggets a diffeernce in the adapter settings. If you want you can also post the result of 
    ipconfig /all 

when both are connected and we can try and spot it :)
  • Leostat
    Leostat ACE Posts: 3,043 Pathfinder
    Options
    <User dropped me a message with the IP info, mostly looks OK but has missing DNS servers but im guesing thats windows being windows >

Looking at the image, nothing stands out, you can force it to re-join with connecting to the network with the inbuilt adapter then
    ipconfig /release
    ipconfig /renew

then if you do ipconfig /all you should see the lease time update. When connected to the "not working" adapter try
    ping 8.8.8.8
    ping 192.168.1.1
    nslookup google.com 8.8.8.8
    nslookup www.google.com 
    curl https://google.com 

this will help isolate where in the network the badness is.