TC-895 Bios fail

Options
RETICENT
RETICENT Member Posts: 2 New User
Hello dear Acer users! Who has BIOS firmware Acer Aspire TC-895? I need dump bios to restore factory settings on motherboard because the audio doesnt work. Thanks

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,722 Trailblazer
    Options
    Acer has the BIOS install files on their support site. Are you sure there's a BIOS problem with yours? It's much more likely to have a driver or hardware issue than to have the BIOS corrupted in just the way that would disable your audio without screwing everything else up as well.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • RETICENT
    RETICENT Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    billsey said:
    Acer has the BIOS install files on their support site. Are you sure there's a BIOS problem with yours? It's much more likely to have a driver or hardware issue than to have the BIOS corrupted in just the way that would disable your audio without screwing everything else up as well.
    i swear that problem is on BIOS dump, so i reinstall all audio drivers on my PC. But the problem doesnt exist.
  • hiimweird
    hiimweird Member Posts: 44 Troubleshooter
    Options
    RETICENT said:
    billsey said:
    i swear that problem is on BIOS dump, so i reinstall all audio drivers on my PC. But the problem doesnt exist.
    mine basically just disable and enable it. if it still dosent work, try reroll driver. then re-install the driver
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,722 Trailblazer
    Options
    BIOS factory defaults can be reached by using the F9 in BIOS, followed by F10 to save and exit.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Larryodie
    Larryodie Member Posts: 1,432 Supercomputer Wrangler WiFi Icon
    Options
    Do you have external speakers as there ain't any internal speakers ?

• Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Options
    Hi RETICENT,

If you want to reset BIOS you can do that by the BIOS default T/S.

# Try to get the BIOS page.
    1. Press and hold the F2 key and turn on the unit. 
    2. You will be in setup utility page.
    3. Once you got the screen release the F2 key.
    4. Tap on F9 key and hit enter key without changing the option.
    5. Tap on F10 key and hit enter key without changing the option.
    6. Your unit will restart by itself. 

Check this T/S and post the result.