How do I disable RAID-0 in the bios for Predator Triton 700?

Options
2»

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    I believe the problem occurs, because the other ssd was still configured in raid 0. Try this:
    a) connect the second 256gb ssd again;
    b) then, download the windows iso and save to the usb stick, so that you can start the windows installation: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=691209
    c) when you are installing windows, press shift + f10 and type these commands:
    diskpart
    list vol
    sel vol x
    delete volume
    This will erase raid 0 and separate the two units;
    d) then, disconnect the 256gb ssd and connect the 1tb ssd again.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Are You Still Experiencing Error Raid 0 Issues?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Daledantis
    Daledantis Member Posts: 16 Troubleshooter
    Options
    Yes, and I seem to be facing a new one. KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Have you tried this?
    I believe the problem occurs, because the other ssd was still configured in raid 0. Try this:
    b) then, download the windows iso and save to the usb stick, so that you can start the windows installation: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=691209
    diskpart
    list vol
    sel vol x
    delete volume

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Daledantis
    Options
    I have tried the normal method, formatting the SSD and clean-installing windows 10 on the new SSD.
  • Daledantis
    Options
    The 1tb SSD has the OS on it, the 256 GB SSD is just an added drive. I installed Windows on the 1tb SSD without any of the Acer bloat, while the 256 GB SSD was removed from the laptop. I then added that SSD and formatted it.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    OK! can you try this procedure to see if it solves the problems?
    diskpart
    list vol
    sel vol x
    delete volume

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Twingo86
    Twingo86 Member Posts: 37 Devotee WiFi Icon
    edited October 2022
    Options

Anyone has a key combo to unlock this menu ?

There are several methods for other acer laptops but none have worked on my Acer Predator G9-793

I cant even install Pop! OS on my nvme because the bios has set that drive into raid mode.