Battery problem - acer E1 571

Mag3144
Mag3144 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited February 2021 in Aspire Laptops
I have an acer E1 571 laptop i am having problem with the battery, i don't know if ts hardware or software related. If i plug in the AC adaptor t is the orange light turns on showing that ts charging after some minutes t turn blue showing that the battery if full and i cn use it on battery for 3 hours and some minutes and the orange light will start blinking showing that battery is low. My problem is no matter how i charge charge my battery it indicating 0% even when its full or low, i have tried updating and upgrading my windows 10 OS thinking its OS related buh still nt showing the actual battery percentage, it still remains on 0% 

//​​​Edited the content to add model name on title.

Best Answer

• christy1
    christy1 Member Posts: 1,619 Community Aficionado WiFi Icon
    Answer ✓
    Hi @Mag3144

1.Flip the computer upside down and then at the bottom of the laptop you will see a small pin 📌hole. Put a small pin inside and press and hold for 30sec. 
    2.Try reinstalling battery drivers in device manager.  Hold windows key and x, select device manager, expand battery drivers,right click and uninstall.  Restart the computer. Don't delete any drivers.
    Accept if its Helpful.   B)

Answers

• christy1
    christy1 Member Posts: 1,619 Community Aficionado WiFi Icon
    Answer ✓
    Hi @Mag3144

1.Flip the computer upside down and then at the bottom of the laptop you will see a small pin 📌hole. Put a small pin inside and press and hold for 30sec. 
    2.Try reinstalling battery drivers in device manager.  Hold windows key and x, select device manager, expand battery drivers,right click and uninstall.  Restart the computer. Don't delete any drivers.
    Accept if its Helpful.   B)
This discussion has been closed.