Keyboard - Acer Aspire 7741Z

HGT45
HGT45 Member Posts: 7

Tinkerer

Hello to all.

Please, some advice about the Keyboard of these Acer Laptop Model.... Most of the time i have to typing with more force than what I did with another Lenovo laptop I had.

Thank you, great day to all.

H.

Answers

• christy1
    christy1 Member Posts: 1,619 Community Aficionado WiFi Icon
    HGT45 said:
    Hello to all.

Please, some advice about the Keyboard of these Acer Laptop Model.... Most of the time i have to typing with more force than what I did with another Lenovo laptop I had.

Thank you, great day to all.

H.
    Try cleaning the tray beneath the keys.most of the problem happens because of these issues. 

https://images.app.goo.gl/NJxonUt7cFWvm1aB8
    Accept if its Helpful.   B)
  • HGT45
    HGT45 Member Posts: 7

Tinkerer

Thank you for your answer.... i did it.. but really i made other configurations ( control panel-Ease of Access-Change how your keyboard works)  i have changed some times of the configuration..  now is working faster and easy to pressing.

Thank you again.

H.
  • christy1
    christy1 Member Posts: 1,619 Community Aficionado WiFi Icon
    HGT45 said:
    Thank you for your answer.... i did it.. but really i made other configurations ( control panel-Ease of Access-Change how your keyboard works)  i have changed some times of the configuration..  now is working faster and easy to pressing.

Thank you again.

H.
    Super then. Yes the keyboard and mouse sensitivity options.  Anyway good if its working fine. Stay safe.
    Accept if its Helpful.   B)