Will anything happen to the acer aspire 5 laptop if i use it while charging?

Arthur225
Arthur225 Member Posts: 1 New User
I am scared that the battery or some other component will become worse if i charge it while using. I want to know if it is safe. The laptop battery goes down quick. I am not good with technology, and i could not find a clear answer online. Also is it a good idea to play online games on it? Thanks.

Best Answer

• christy1
    christy1 Member Posts: 1,619 Community Aficionado WiFi Icon
    Answer ✓
    Arthur225
    You can use while charging ofcourse. charger can be plugged in all time. but its recommended to remove the charger when not in use or when its full. sometime power fluctuation can harm the charger or the battery. when you play games battery can die fast than the regular usage. so when your playing games keep it charged and remove it when its full and let it to show as low battery indication before the next plugin. 
    Accept if its Helpful.   B)

Answers

• christy1
    christy1 Member Posts: 1,619 Community Aficionado WiFi Icon
    Answer ✓
    Arthur225
    You can use while charging ofcourse. charger can be plugged in all time. but its recommended to remove the charger when not in use or when its full. sometime power fluctuation can harm the charger or the battery. when you play games battery can die fast than the regular usage. so when your playing games keep it charged and remove it when its full and let it to show as low battery indication before the next plugin. 
    Accept if its Helpful.   B)
This discussion has been closed.