Aspire E5-571 74ap Screen Upgrade

kangjoonglee
kangjoonglee Member Posts: 2 New User
Hi.There.
I took it over from my son and changed the HDD with SSD.
It's working noticeably faster than before. but the screen is too dark and terrible.
- moniter: BOE HF, NAME: BOEhydis NT156WHM-N12,  ID:BOE061D, 
I want to change brighter one like over 250-300nit.
Could you recommend a good one?

Best Answer

Answers

• brummyfan2
    brummyfan2 ACE Posts: 28,426 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Hi,
    I would like to double check that your current panel is NT156WHM-N12, if that's correct you can upgrade to a IPS FHD panel, I have compared three compatible panels with your panel and they match, you have to compare them(Brightness, Contrast, sRGB coverage, Display mode etc.) and choose the one you like, I like the BOE and LG panels, please note that the AUO panel is a TN panel.
    Panel Specification Compare - Panelook.com
  • kangjoonglee
    kangjoonglee Member Posts: 2 New User
    Hi,
    I would like to double check that your current panel is NT156WHM-N12, if that's correct you can upgrade to a IPS FHD panel, I have compared three compatible panels with your panel and they match, you have to compare them(Brightness, Contrast, sRGB coverage, Display mode etc.) and choose the one you like, I like the BOE and LG panels, please note that the AUO panel is a TN panel.
    Panel Specification Compare - Panelook.com
    Thanks a lot! I think BOE,LG panel are best and BOE is better of two. Is it Right?
  • No problem  :) Yes, it has contrast ratio of 800:1 but very difficult for me to choose a panel for you because it depends on eye sight and personal preference, I would suggest you visit local showrooms and get a personal experience of different panels, if it's possible, sorry for being unable to help you decide.