Acer Iconia One 10 A3-A30 Random shutdown

SSalah
SSalah Member Posts: 24

Tinkerer

My Acer Iconia One 10 A3-A30 Random shutdown .. I tried soft reset  then tablet starts  give me icon of Android ( yellow android spinning gear ..)then shutdown while it erasing . I tried hard reset give me the same spinning android and shutdown)  while before  factory reset  ...battery indicator stuck at 95 %  and while charger is on it stuck at95% i think it not charging !!

Answers

• christy1
    christy1 Member Posts: 1,619 Community Aficionado WiFi Icon
    SSalah

remove  charger and turn on the unit. even if its struck leave it until it drains the power fully, then press and hold the power button for few secs, now try to connect the charger and leave it for sometime to charge, then try a reset or boot the tab.
    Accept if its Helpful.   B)
  • SSalah

Tinkerer

it is only reachs to android erasing icon then shutdown i cant do any other thing  :'(
  • christy1
    SSalah said:
    it is only reachs to android erasing icon then shutdown i cant do any other thing  :'(
    is it happening when its connected to charger? 
  • SSalah

Tinkerer

Thank you for you help .. look now i think i approached to know the issue .. i removed the back cover of the tablet to reach the  battery .. i found the metal square part over the  tablet cpu ( it looks like heat sink of the pc cpu) moved up for some reason  when i pushed it down every thing return to work fine ( no freezing ... completing factory reset normal ....battery charging runs normal )any explanation ?!!
  • christy1
    SSalah said:
    Thank you for you help .. look now i think i approached to know the issue .. i removed the back cover of the tablet to reach the  battery .. i found the metal square part over the  tablet cpu ( it looks like heat sink of the pc cpu) moved up for some reason  when i pushed it down every thing return to work fine ( no freezing ... completing factory reset normal ....battery charging runs normal )any explanation ?!!

wow as simple as that. bold move. happy that the issue is fixed. hope its helpful.