aspire ES1-572 battery issue?

DevikaDivakaran
DevikaDivakaran Member Posts: 2 New User
My  aspire ES1-572 is 4+ years old. It was working okay but one day it was not turning on. I thought it was because of the low charge so I plugged in the charger and then the charging LED started blinking but didn't turn on. I consulted my friend and he entered the BIOS and fixed the issue and turned on. but the charging LED blinking while charging issue remained the same and when the charging is cutoff the system immediately turned off by its own. he advised me to go to a service shop to change the battery. I did the same but the problem still continues.  My battery and charger and perfectly fine. can anyone identify the problem with my laptop?

Best Answer

• christy1
    christy1 Member Posts: 1,619 Community Aficionado WiFi Icon
    Answer ✓
    DevikaDivakaran

It can be a simple driver issue sometimes. hold windows key and X. go to device manager>>>go to battery drivers>>>right click and uninstall the drivers. dont delete the driver. restart the computer. if possible try with adaptor drivers also. if its still not working then try a factory reset. 

Image result for windows xImage result for battery drivers

Accept if its Helpful.   B)

Answers

• christy1
    christy1 Member Posts: 1,619 Community Aficionado WiFi Icon
    Answer ✓
    DevikaDivakaran

It can be a simple driver issue sometimes. hold windows key and X. go to device manager>>>go to battery drivers>>>right click and uninstall the drivers. dont delete the driver. restart the computer. if possible try with adaptor drivers also. if its still not working then try a factory reset. 

Image result for windows xImage result for battery drivers

Accept if its Helpful.   B)
  • DevikaDivakaran
    DevikaDivakaran Member Posts: 2 New User
    Thank you. I hope it will solve the problem.
This discussion has been closed.