Acer defective displays with a dead pixel when claiming warranty for LCDs - Aspire 3 A315-550-584K

Pramudz
Pramudz Member Posts: 2 New User
edited February 2021 in Aspire Laptops
I have recently purchased Acer Aspire 3 A315-550-584K from authorized dealer in my country. after couple of month I have noticed that my screen has some blurriness then I made a complain to acer authorized service provider and they replaced my blurriness screen with the defective screen where one dead pixel can be found on the replaced screen. I said cannot accept this as my screen has a dead pixel then they said that this is what acer sent for them and they can do nothing for this. is this the way how acer dealing with replacement under warranty periods ?. is this justifiable ?

​​​//Edited the content to add model name on title.

Answers

• Rudy21
    Rudy21 ACE Posts: 1,789 Pathfinder
    Pramudz said:
    I have recently purchased Acer Aspire 3 A315-550-584K from authorized dealer in my country. after couple of month I have noticed that my screen has some blurriness then I made a complain to acer authorized service provider and they replaced my blurriness screen with the defective screen where one dead pixel can be found on the replaced screen. I said cannot accept this as my screen has a dead pixel then they said that this is what acer sent for them and they can do nothing for this. is this the way how acer dealing with replacement under warranty periods ?. is this justifiable ?
    Really sad to hear on what happened.

Have you tried calling Acer again and reporting the situation. May be talk to someone higher.. they may be able to help you.
    Click on 'Yes' to accept my comment as answer
  • Pramudz
    Pramudz Member Posts: 2 New User
    Thanks for helping out for my question, I'll give a try then.
  • JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,776 Trailblazer
    Please refer to Acer's

Dead Pixel Warranty Policy

Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ