Acer Predator G3-571...didn't see my exact symptoms

RavajRavaj Member Posts: 2 New User
edited February 26 in Predator Laptops
I've had the same recurring problem with this laptop for a while. I undervolt the CPU with Throttlestop and undervolt AND underclock the GPU with Afterburner. No matter what the settings I choose, the whole computer crashes on Furmark benchmark for the GPU @1080p...around 53% at almost always 51 degrees Celsius. I should also state that I have already cleaned and repasted the CPU and GPU. Anybody else had this problem and if so how did you fix it? I should also mention the whole reason I started messing with it and benchmarking was that it would crash on games constantly. I also am using an aftermarket elevated cooling pad. It almost seems like the thermal thresholds are set incorrectly, but I have no idea how to change those. Your help is much appreciated.

FAQ & Answers

• RavajRavaj Member Posts: 2 New User
    Also, Yes I am running Predator Sense at full speed with CoolBoost when testing.