The Intel(R) Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz adapter is experiencing a driver or hardware- related A514-53-39Q

ANDOKSSS
ANDOKSSS Member Posts: 4 New User
edited February 2021 in Aspire Laptops
Hello, 
I am currently experiencing Wi-Fi problem and I already tried updating the driver. Please help me to fix this problem. This problem does not exist yesterday and I don't do anything so I don't understand why I am experiencing this problem. My laptop model is Aspire 5 A514-53-39QP. Thank you!

Answers

• Jack22
    Jack22 ACE Posts: 3,923 Pathfinder
    @ANDOKSSS
    Do a right click intel(R) wifi and uninstall the driver(Do not delete the driver) and restart the laptop, than go to Network & Internet and go to Wifi option and click show available network and check. Still if have issue try the below step:
    power drain: Just check the back of the unit, you can find a pin hole , unplug the charger and turn off the unit. now put a paper clip in the small pin hole and press and hold it for 30 sec.

BIOS default: power on the unit, but as soon as you power on the unit keep pressing the F2 key so that it take you to BIOS page. Press F9 and press Enter than press F10 and press Enter. the unit will restart​
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
  • ANDOKSSS
    ANDOKSSS Member Posts: 4 New User
    Hi Jack22,

I have done all the three suggestions and it worked yesterday and it worked throughout the day, but after I opened my laptop today, it happened again. Is there a permanent fix for this? Sometimes the Wi-Fi do work but most of the time it doesn't work. Thank you!