Right Side of USB 2.0 ports Stops & start Working after Every 2-3 minutes - Predator 300

Daniyal
Daniyal Member Posts: 11

Tinkerer

edited February 2021 in Predator Laptops
My laptop is Acer Predator 300 (i7-8750H Nvidia 1060)
All Ports Were Working Fine till a few months ago suddenly on right side 1 USB 2.0 Port Started giving issues like it would work when i would start my computer and after a while it would suddenly stop working and then again after several minutes start working by itself.. it enough was pretty odd but as i didn't needed all 3 USB ports so one stopping working wasn't that big of an issue for me until after a month on same right side one more USB 2.0 second port started going off by itself and turning on after sometime i have a headphone jack too on right side it works absolutely fine also on left side all ports works absolutely fine the 3 errors that i noticed the USB 2.0 gives is Port Reset Failed and USB Device not recognized and other time it just doesn't even detect that there's something plugged in.  It has became sort of a moody usb port u can say , works whenever it wants and then stops working whenever it wishes.

Things I have Tried 
1.Tried uninstalling the USB driver from Device manager and re-plugging USB in few times it does the trick other time just right clicking and disabling and enabling the usb driver does the trick while sometime it just doesn't work at all.
2.I tried to Disable The Usb Suspend Settings
3.I tried To revoke computer to turn off the device to save power from USB 3.0 as i Couldn't find this option in USB 2.0 

as u can see there's no option of power management in USB 2.0 Port
these are all my ports 

My Left Side Of USB 3.0 and USB 3.1 Type C Works Perfectly Fine all the time Including HDMI and Lan just the two USB 2.0 ports needs some fix any solution would be appreciated:)