What needs to be fixed in my laptop?

Sinister_Paul
Sinister_Paul Member Posts: 2 New User
The problem started just after an year, my laptop used to shut down any time without any specific reason, it's a gaming laptop hence i have never expected a ton backup time but after a few days of sudden blackouts battery life just deteriorated. It's impossible to play games with or without putting the laptop on charge. The laptop was hanging and lagging like never before, the device was formatted twice after such events. Now after a long time after Hitman 3 got released i tried playing it keeping my laptop in charge and fortunately its working for the time being. i will take my laptop to the service center. But what do you think was or is the issue? 

Answers

• Jack22
    Jack22 ACE Posts: 3,923 Pathfinder
    @Sinister_Paul
    Even after the reset if the same issue happens than it might be something with the Ram or the Motherboard because the unit also blacks out.
    Check the how good is the battery when you take it to the service center as well
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
  • StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 11,441 Trailblazer
    The problem started just after an year, my laptop used to shut down any time without any specific reason, it's a gaming laptop hence i have never expected a ton backup time but after a few days of sudden blackouts battery life just deteriorated. It's impossible to play games with or without putting the laptop on charge. The laptop was hanging and lagging like never before, the device was formatted twice after such events. Now after a long time after Hitman 3 got released i tried playing it keeping my laptop in charge and fortunately its working for the time being. i will take my laptop to the service center. But what do you think was or is the issue? 

What is the model of your laptop? As advising you just on what you say and ask is like asking 'I've got a car and it doesn’t start, what is the problem"?