Dead Helios 300, Power OFF, after no led, don't power On, nothing

sam41
sam41 Member Posts: 3 New User
Hi Everyone,
I had a problem with computer, Acer predator Helios 300. the computer poweroff abruptly while playing a game, after that no led (for charging and power on) and not turning on.
I already followed some fix from some post from this forum, but no way of fixing it. it's like that from nearly 6 months.
The power adapter deliver normal voltage before connecting, after pluging and unplugging, there's no output voltage. 
What's the possible cause, Adapter problem, or motherboard problem

Answers

• Jack22
    Jack22 ACE Posts: 3,923 Pathfinder
    @sam41
    Might be the adapter or the charging port or the motherboard. First try to get another charger and check. I guess there will be no battery reset pin hole at the back of the laptop
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
  • sam41
    @jack22
    Thank for the answer, 
    There's battery reset pin hole at the back of the laptop. i already tried to follow some topics on it.
    I have no available power adapter to make the test.
  • Jack22
    Jack22 ACE Posts: 3,923 Pathfinder
    edited February 2021
    @sam41
    Still after removing the charger press and hold the power button for 30 seconds and check. please contact Acer for a charger are sending it in for repair to check on it
    https://www.acer.com/worldwide/support/
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
  • sam41
    @jack22
    Ok, but my country is not on the list and there no cheap way to send it back.
    Thank you for your time.
  • Sinister_Paul
    Sinister_Paul Member Posts: 2 New User
    edited February 2021
    I'm having similar problems and I guess it's the motherboard, but i will give you a suggestion try to plug in and switch on the charger before you turn on the laptop and try playing i hope you will have better result, and if it's working fine then congrats your battery and motherboard both needs to get checked.     if you have your warranty left just don't waste your time like me and hurry or just go and pay and yes if your device is also hanging then you might want to get it formatted for the time being