Predator Triton 500 PT515-51 Button is not working

Options
HanJo
HanJo Member Posts: 2 New User
edited February 2021 in Predator Laptops
Hi,
I've recently made an upgrade with my Acer Predator Triton 500 PT515-51 and it seems that when I'm plugged in and with more than 40% of the battery and I hit the turbo button, the turbo button doesn't light up and the laptop doesn't enter turbo mode. Maybe the tech guys made an error after installing the ssd on my laptop, he might have mistakenly unplugged the button or forgot to plug it back in? Can anyone tell me how to solve this please? Please help  :'(

Kind Regards,
han

Answers

• Leostat
    Leostat ACE Posts: 3,043 Pathfinder
    Options
    Has the laptop been re-installed? On my triton i lost the button too even after re-installing the drivers (but may have missed one) untill I used the factory restore function. You could try re-installing all the drivers from the support site:
    https://www.acer.com/ac/en/GB/content/support-product/7905

If you open device manager are there any yellow triangles, which suggest missing drivers?

Another thing is you can enable the "same" features in the predator sense control panel if ou enable cool boost / overclocking :)
  • HanJo
    HanJo Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    There are no yellow triangles when I opened the device manager. What do I do next? 😢
  • UnclePK
    UnclePK Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    The turbo button is not working and I have some other problems with my device
  • Leostat
    Leostat ACE Posts: 3,043 Pathfinder
    Options
    Hey @UnclePK it would be better to start a new thread with your issue :) We can try to assist then