Disabling 'Intel Optane Memory' Aspire 5 A514-54G

zec
zec Member Posts: 25 Troubleshooter
edited February 2021 in Aspire Laptops
someone told me Disabling 'Intel Optane Memory' may help my touchpad lagging problem but i dont know how can i do that. any help?

Best Answer

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 98,181 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    the problem still occurs?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 

Answers

• Jack22
    Jack22 ACE Posts: 3,923 Pathfinder
    @zec
    MAy i have the model name of the laptop
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
  • zec
    Jack22 said:
    @zec
    MAy i have the model name of the laptop

Aspire 5 A514-54G

• Jack22
    Jack22 ACE Posts: 3,923 Pathfinder
    @zec
    1. Press and hold the Windows 
    2. In the Search box, type Intel Rapid Storage.
    3. Click Intel Rapid Storage Technology 
    4. Click the Intel Optane memory tab
    5. Click Disable.
    6. Click Yes to confirm and finally restart the unit
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 98,181 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    the problem still occurs?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • zec
    Jack22 said:
    @zec
    1. Press and hold the Windows 
    2. In the Search box, type Intel Rapid Storage.
    3. Click Intel Rapid Storage Technology 
    4. Click the Intel Optane memory tab
    5. Click Disable.
    6. Click Yes to confirm and finally restart the unit
    i cant found " Intel Rapid Storage."
  • You can download intel rapid storage here: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/55005

egydiocoelho Trailblazer