Is there a way to set Predator Sense to open automatically?

Raikishi
Raikishi Member Posts: 10

Tinkerer

Predator Sense used to open automatically or just the fact that you can press the turbo button and expect it to work properly. But now with the updates (I don't remember which one), when I open the laptop I cannot use the turbo button unless I manually open Predator Sense. The keyboard color also resets back to it being blue whereas I set it on a different one on predator sense. Can anyone please help?

Answers

• Jack22
    Jack22 ACE Posts: 3,921 Pathfinder
    @Raikishi
    Dont think there is an option to open predator sense automatically
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
  • Raikishi

Tinkerer

How is it that I was able to casually press turbo button before without the bother of opening Predator Sense? The issue I have is that whenever I turn my laptop on, I cannot use the turbo button or even the predator sense key I have on the numpad. In order for me to able to use those two is if I manually open the predator sense. It did not use to be like this :(
  • Jack22
    Raikishi said:
    How is it that I was able to casually press turbo button before without the bother of opening Predator Sense? The issue I have is that whenever I turn my laptop on, I cannot use the turbo button or even the predator sense key I have on the numpad. In order for me to able to use those two is if I manually open the predator sense. It did not use to be like this :(
    It is just a one click button to open the predator sense on the predator laptop. I guess that's how its opening
  • Raikishi

Tinkerer

Jack22 said:
    Raikishi said:
    It is just a one click button to open the predator sense on the predator laptop. I guess that's how its opening
    Yes that is true but the issue remains that it did not use to be like this. My friend has the same laptop but he never needed to open predator sense to be able to use turbo mode. Is there a fix for this?

• Jack22
    Raikishi said:
    Jack22 said:
    Raikishi said:
    Yes that is true but the issue remains that it did not use to be like this. My friend has the same laptop but he never needed to open predator sense to be able to use turbo mode. Is there a fix for this?

check the link below 
    https://community.acer.com/en/discussion/574364/when-to-use-turbo-helios-300
  • Raikishi

Tinkerer

Jack22 said:
    Raikishi said:
    Jack22 said:
    Raikishi said:

check the link below 
    https://community.acer.com/en/discussion/574364/when-to-use-turbo-helios-300

Yes, I know that. But my question still remains, why is opening Predator Sense necessary now when I can use turbo mode before without it?