Cracked Bezel On Acer Predator X34A - How To Fix?

Options
JayJayB
JayJayB Member Posts: 1 New User
edited October 2023 in Monitors
I have an Acer Predator X34A, of which the bezel has recently developed a small crack. It did this all on its own, probably due to temperature fluctuations in my room. I can actually *hear* this monitor cracking when it gets warmer and colder.
It was smaller yesterday than it is today, so this is a very recent development. I'd hate for it to come off all the way.
It's such a small crack. I'd like to glue it. But how to get the glue in between without splitting it apart? I'd need to be careful not to squeeze out any glue on any side, so I'd need to apply very little, very precisely.
And what glue would I need? And how would I never clamp this, what with the monitor being 34" wide and all? I'd need fast drying glue, so I can hold it manually for 10 minutes or so.
It's not only a small crack, but also a small problem. I'd hate to have to send this monitor for repairs and not have it for weeks, for something so simple.
What other options do I have? Request new bezel, put it on myself? I usually don't use my hands like this. I'm afraid of damaging my monitor.
There's no more warranty on it.
I'd be grateful for any advice this community can give me. Tnx in advance!

This discussion has been closed.