Can I upgrade my laptop Predator Helios 300 ph317-52

Options
fuadfatali
fuadfatali Member Posts: 4 New User
edited February 2021 in Predator Laptops
Hi, My laptop is Acer Predator Helios 300, Can I upgrade its RAM and its GPU. Is it possible? or not? Thanks in Advance

Best Answer

• Rudy21
    Rudy21 ACE Posts: 1,789 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Rudy21 said:
    Hi, My laptop is Acer Predator Helios 300, Can I upgrade its RAM and its GPU. Is it possible? or not? Thanks in Advance
    All the predator series laptops are upgradeable..

Please share the complete model name of your unit that way we can check and share the max RAM and GPU that can be upgraded..
    Thanks for your answer, Model is : Acer Predator Helios 300 ph317-52
    as per the model RAM can be upgraded up to 32GB and graphics card up to 6GB of GeForce® GTX 1060
    Please visit this link for mode details : https://www.acer.com/datasheets/2019/4876/PH317-52/NH.Q3DEV.003.html

Click YES on the comment which answered your question. This would help others to find the answer quickly

Click on 'Yes' to accept my comment as answer

Answers

• Rudy21
    Options

Please share the complete model name of your unit that way we can check and share the max RAM and GPU that can be upgraded..
  • fuadfatali
    Options
    Rudy21 said:

• Rudy21
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Rudy21 said:

as per the model RAM can be upgraded up to 32GB and graphics card up to 6GB of GeForce® GTX 1060
    Please visit this link for mode details : https://www.acer.com/datasheets/2019/4876/PH317-52/NH.Q3DEV.003.html

Click YES on the comment which answered your question. This would help others to find the answer quickly

• fuadfatali
    Options
    Rudy21 said:
    Rudy21 said:

Okay, I will do. My last question is that, is this enough for Game Development? Or Buy new PC for Game development is better?