New laptop hard drive issues Aspire A315-41G Battery Status

Hsl500
Hsl500 Member Posts: 2 New User
edited February 2021 in Aspire Laptops
Hi I got my son a a Acer Aspire laptop for my son for Xmas off amazon ,  the hard drive has started clicking and won’t boot up but the seller / shop is telling me can’t help and refusing to help me.  Telling me I need to buy a new hard drive.   The laptop hasn’t been dropped or anything it’s less than 3 months old and I bought it brand new box sealed.
can anybody help me regarding this please thanks the warranty on it as I’m sure it’s a fault with the laptop as it’s well looked after kept in a case ect. 

it’s the Acer Aspire 3 A315-21-21A3 

thanks 

Best Answer

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 11,429 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Hsl500 said:
    Hi I got my son a a Acer Aspire laptop for my son for Xmas off amazon ,  the hard drive has started clicking and won’t boot up but the seller / shop is telling me can’t help and refusing to help me.  Telling me I need to buy a new hard drive.   The laptop hasn’t been dropped or anything it’s less than 3 months old and I bought it brand new box sealed.
    can anybody help me regarding this please thanks the warranty on it as I’m sure it’s a fault with the laptop as it’s well looked after kept in a case ect. 

thanks 

Don’t do anything and/or open your Aspire 3 A315-21-21A3. Phone your local Acer Support and send it to them, as your Aspire 3 A315-21-21A3 is under warranty and Acer will fix it for you.

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 11,429 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Hsl500 said:

thanks 

Don’t do anything and/or open your Aspire 3 A315-21-21A3. Phone your local Acer Support and send it to them, as your Aspire 3 A315-21-21A3 is under warranty and Acer will fix it for you.

• Hsl500
    Hsl500 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Thanks I’ve not done anything as hoping that’s may have been the case. Much appreciated x