Aspire C27-962 - need screws!

Craig_B
Craig_B Member Posts: 1 New User
Hi all, I just upgraded my RAM and when putting the back casing back on, a couple of the screws weren't cooperating and I stripped them. I also can't seem to find any info online. I did see one post somewhere on this forum with an image of some specs, but they didn't look like the specs I see for computer screws elsewhere (Amazon, etc.) Can anyone confirm the size? I'm talking about the nine silver screws on the bottom of the monitor that hold the casing in after you snap it in place. I'm fine buying one of those 500pc sets, I just want to be sure I'm getting the right size. Thanks in advance.

Best Answer

• Rudy21
    Rudy21 ACE Posts: 1,789 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    Craig_B said:
    Hi all, I just upgraded my RAM and when putting the back casing back on, a couple of the screws weren't cooperating and I stripped them. I also can't seem to find any info online. I did see one post somewhere on this forum with an image of some specs, but they didn't look like the specs I see for computer screws elsewhere (Amazon, etc.) Can anyone confirm the size? I'm talking about the nine silver screws on the bottom of the monitor that hold the casing in after you snap it in place. I'm fine buying one of those 500pc sets, I just want to be sure I'm getting the right size. Thanks in advance.
    Hi Please check the information below.. 

if you are looking to purchase these parts you can contact @Kev0806. He can share the contact number to purchase one.

Click on 'Yes' to accept my comment as answer

Answers

• Rudy21
    Rudy21 ACE Posts: 1,789 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    Craig_B said:
    Hi Please check the information below.. 

if you are looking to purchase these parts you can contact @Kev0806. He can share the contact number to purchase one.

Click on 'Yes' to accept my comment as answer