My acer predator helios 300 G3 572 won't Boot

The_dictator21
The_dictator21 Member Posts: 3 New User
I recently opened my pc to check if the keyboard ribbon snd connector were properly set for another reason which is irrelevant now. But after assembling it, my laptop won't boot. The keyboard just completely lights up and the screen won't go on. I don't know what that's supposed to mean. Anyone to help me, pls
Your quick responses will be highly appreciated.

Best Answer

• The_dictator21
    Answer ✓
    I forgot to mention it here but I've solved it.
    So apart from the keyboard light the battery light was also flashing orange. The fix that worked was pressing the little button next to the RAM chips while the PC is connected to the charger. After which the pc will go off. Hold the button for 5 seconds and switch on the laptop. That should work.

Answers

• christy1
    christy1 Member Posts: 1,619 Community Aficionado WiFi Icon
    The_dictator21 

Try to remove all the cables on the monitor, press and hold the power button on the monitor for 30secs. turn on the monitor 1st ->>connect to your pc and then restart the pc. hope it will show the display. 
    Accept if its Helpful.   B)
  • The_dictator21
    Answer ✓
    So apart from the keyboard light the battery light was also flashing orange. The fix that worked was pressing the little button next to the RAM chips while the PC is connected to the charger. After which the pc will go off. Hold the button for 5 seconds and switch on the laptop. That should work.
  • christy1
    christy1 Member Posts: 1,619 Community Aficionado WiFi Icon
    Thats good to hear. happy that your issue is fixed. 
    Accept if its Helpful.   B)
  • The_dictator21
    christy1 said:
    The_dictator21 

Try to remove all the cables on the monitor, press and hold the power button on the monitor for 30secs. turn on the monitor 1st ->>connect to your pc and then restart the pc. hope it will show the display. 

I may have not been clear,but I'm talking about a laptop and not desktop computer. 
    Thank you for your time though.