My aspire A114-31 bluetooth connectivity totally vanished

Silversurfer68
Silversurfer68 Member Posts: 4 New User
I have purchased a logitech pebble M350 bluetooth mouse, it worked fine first boot, now the machine will not connect any bluetooth devices, and the bluetooth icon does not even appear in the device manager dropdown. Since the problems with WIFI, I am beginning to wonder as to the quality of product I have purchased.

Answers

• Rudy21
    Rudy21 ACE Posts: 1,789 Pathfinder
    I have purchased a logitech pebble M350 bluetooth mouse, it worked fine first boot, now the machine will not connect any bluetooth devices, and the bluetooth icon does not even appear in the device manager dropdown. Since the problems with WIFI, I am beginning to wonder as to the quality of product I have purchased.
    You can download and install the bluetooth drivers from Acer support site.. Post installing these drivers restart the unit to take effect.
    Click on 'Yes' to accept my comment as answer
  • StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 11,429 Trailblazer
    edited February 2021
    Reboot and login into Win then straight after and if the BT is not activated, press either the F3 key or the F3 + Fn keys together, this should reinstate your BT function, if it does not, then do what Rudy21 is suggesting as there might be a driver problem corrupted by your mouse. There is nothing wrong with your A114-31 Bluetooth as the majority of BT are reliable and work well.