No Wifi after a few minutes

Sergejalex
Sergejalex Member Posts: 20 Troubleshooter
Hello! I have had this Laptop for almost a year now, and I have always noticed that when Im using my laptop, pages will suddenly not load anymore but it says WiFi is ok. So I have do Disconnect, and then connect to my internet again. That happens every 10 minutes or so, and its pretty annoying. I did not find any solution online, thats why Im asking here because I fixed another problem successfully in this community too. Any solutions? And I should note that it only happens on this PCC, all other devices dont have that issues.

Answers

• christy1
    christy1 Member Posts: 1,619 Community Aficionado WiFi Icon
    Hi @Sergejalex

try to reinstall the wifi drivers.  go to device manager by windows key and X. right click on the wifi driver and uninstall device. dont try to delete the drivers ->just uninstall the drivers and restart the unit. 
    Image result for windows X

Image result for wifi driver for windows 10
    Accept if its Helpful.   B)
  • Sergejalex
    Sergejalex Member Posts: 20 Troubleshooter
    @christy1
    Hello! I tried what you suggested, but it didnt work. I still get the "connection lost" error on chrome after some time. Do you have another suggestion? 
  • christy1
    christy1 Member Posts: 1,619 Community Aficionado WiFi Icon
    @christy1
    Hello! I tried what you suggested, but it didnt work. I still get the "connection lost" error on chrome after some time. Do you have another suggestion? 
    how far is the router from your computer. try restarting the router and check it. suggest you to do a few cmds below.
    Type Cmd in start menu. right click and open as admin. or type in run cmd

ipconfig /flushdns

Image result for flush dns windows 10

Hit ok. in same way try the below cmd and hit enter.

ipconfig /release

ipconfig /re​new

ipconfig /registerdns 

Hope this will fix the issue.

Image result for flush dns windows 10

Accept if its Helpful.   B)
  • I also advise uninstalling third-party antivirus for testing.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Hi Sergejalex,

Try to update wifi driver.