Helios 300 (G3-571) RAM acting up

Options
SADOWNER
SADOWNER Member Posts: 2 New User
Hello,

My laptop have been tripping recently. I used to run my laptop on 32gb of ram of corsair 2666mhz for about a year then suddenly 1 stick stopped getting detected! I do not know how is that possible, I tried everything sometimes the ram gets detected and in the next restart only one sticks gets detected. I have lost my mind, I ended up replacing my ram sticks thinking that they are faulty, however, they are not. What could this be, could this be something I can fix by myself or no? I went to a pc shop to test different rams and adding a different stick then the one in the laptop (one corsair + one random ram from the shop) made them both get detected. 

TDLR: Both sticks not getting detected always, only one sticks shows up then both sticks sometimes show up when the boot gets slower.

Question: Can I fix it by myself? What could the problem be. Also what is the best firmware for the G3-571 I might have to roll back 

Answers

• SADOWNER
    SADOWNER Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    This is the last time I ever buy a gaming laptop legit wasted hundreds of dollars trying to fix this laptop