Consistently unable to access the Support Pages

EggFriedCheeseEggFriedCheese Member Posts: 3 New User
Hi guys,

I have had a support ticket open for a number of days, still with no response (Annoyingly), however, every time that I try and log in, I receive this error:

This has been constant for the last week. 

This happens within Chrome, Edge, and Firefox. I can occasionally get in, if "My Acer" changes from "My Acer" to "Dan" on the previous page, however this rarely seems to happen. 

Comments

• Acer-MannyAcer-Manny Acer Crew, Knowledge Author Posts: 4,454 Acer Crew
    Hi guys,

I have had a support ticket open for a number of days, still with no response (Annoyingly), however, every time that I try and log in, I receive this error:

This has been constant for the last week. 

This happens within Chrome, Edge, and Firefox. I can occasionally get in, if "My Acer" changes from "My Acer" to "Dan" on the previous page, however this rarely seems to happen. 
    Hi EggFriedCheese, very sorry to see that you're experiencing this issue, may I ask, with who did you opened a ticket? Does this only happen when you try searching for answers in our support pages, only on our site? Have you had any errors with any other of our support pages or even the Acer community? You mentioned when you try to login, but the address seems to be for Acer answers and not for our login sso site, can you please clarify where are you trying to login to? 

You can also send me a private message if you prefer here.

Thanks in advance,
    Acer-Manny
  • EggFriedCheeseEggFriedCheese Member Posts: 3 New User
    The ticket was opened by "sending an email" to the team, which still since the 26th, I've not had a reply. It only happens when I try and log into the support system,
  • EggFriedCheeseEggFriedCheese Member Posts: 3 New User
  • Acer-MannyAcer-Manny Acer Crew, Knowledge Author Posts: 4,454 Acer Crew
    The ticket was opened by "sending an email" to the team, which still since the 26th, I've not had a reply. It only happens when I try and log into the support system,
    Thank you for sharing the information, unfortunately, I only cover from Canada and U.S. region, so I will recommend contacting the local support team by phone and not email, here is the contact information:  https://www.acer.com/ac/en/GB/content/service-contact