I'm new and saying "Hi" to everyone!!

Lynn123Lynn123 Member Posts: 6

Tinkerer

Hello to everyone here!  I'm hoping that with my new Acer laptop I'll have as great of a time as I did with my old laptop.  You know how you get attached to your stuff, and I loved my old laptop. I'm looking forward to seeing what this baby can do.  Well here's hoping to talk to some of you --it's impossible to talk to all of you, lol.  Have a great day!!

Comments

• MenujaWicksMenujaWicks Member Posts: 4 New User
    hello  :-)
    Welcome!
    I'm also new here :-)
  • Lynn123Lynn123 Member Posts: 6

Tinkerer

edited February 1
    MenujaWicks; 

Well Hi, and Welcome to you too :).   Since we're both new I hope we see each other around, we can show each other the ropes -so to speak.  I hope you have a great time here and get all the help you need.  I'm hoping I do to, since I'm new to Acer products.  Talk soon and take care.  Thanks for saying Hi.  

Edited the content to hide personal information
  • brummyfan2brummyfan2 ACE Posts: 20,065 Trailblazer
    Hi @MenujaWicks and @Lynn123
    Warm welcome to you both, hope you enjoy the stay and contribute to the community  :)
  • Acer-SamuelAcer-Samuel Moderator Posts: 401 Moderator
    Hi @MenujaWicks and @Lynn123,

We welcome you to our Acer community. Here you can share your experiences, Questions or solutions. 

Regards,
    Acer-Samuel
  • macdimmmacdimm Member Posts: 13

Tinkerer

Howdy & Welcome! I'm new here too, and my first ACER product too. I hope that I can help others like they have helped me. 
  • StevenGenStevenGen ACE Posts: 1,794 Pathfinder
    Lynn123 said:
     Hello to everyone here!  I'm hoping that with my new Acer laptop I'll have as great of a time as I did with my old laptop.  You know how you get attached to your stuff, and I loved my old laptop. I'm looking forward to seeing what this baby can do.  Well here's hoping to talk to some of you --it's impossible to talk to all of you, lol.  Have a great day!!
    Great to have you onboard on Acer Community Lynn123 and welcome!
  • Acer-SamuelAcer-Samuel Moderator Posts: 401 Moderator
    Hi @macdimm,

We welcome you to our Acer community. Here you can share your experiences, Questions or solutions. 

Regards,
    Acer-Samuel
  • modilowimodilowi Member Posts: 1 New User
    @Lynn123
    welcome here ;)